We firmly believe that the funeral for your loved one should be exactly as they wanted it. Whether that be a traditional funeral or an altogether different affair. We are here to help guide you through the process and give them the best possible send off.
Most people have the idea of the following as a traditional funeral:
- Transportation of your loved one from the place of death to our Chapel of Rest
- Preparation of all paperwork
- Viewing of your loved one in our Chapel of Rest
- A Simple veneer coffin
- The Hearse and Family Cars meeting at home or other significant place before heading to the service
- A service either performed at a local church or crematorium chapel
- If burial, a graveside committal
- If cremation, a committal at the crematorium chapel
We are able to offer this service from £2500 + Additional Third Party Fee’s/disbursements
Additional Third Party Fees
Cremation Fee – These vary depending on specific requirements, in the local area these range from £570 – £815 depending on location, time and type of service required.
Burial Fees – These vary depending on location and if you are a local resident or not. For a new grave they can vary between £2,395 and £7000 or higher. Reopening an existing grave can be cheaper.
Doctors Fees – These aren’t always required but are £82 + any mileage per doctor. Cremation paperwork usually requires two doctors.
Celebrant or Minister – These vary depending on the celebrant or minister. Most celebrants are between £150 and £250. A Church Of England minister is £199 + travel other ministers may vairy.
Order of Service / Service Sheets – We work with local printers to create the perfect service sheet for your loved ones funeral.
Floral Arrangements – We work closely with a number of local florists but are happy to arrange flowers with your preferred florist.